Covid-19 Protocol Safety Plan
At Carpe’Diem Beauty,your health and safety is our top priority! We have always held the highest standards of cleanliness but now more so than ever. New protocols have been implemented to ensure the safety of our clients.
All clients must scan the QR containing Covid-19 self-assessment questionnaire form that must be filled out prior to entrance into the premises for your appointment.
Please arrive at your appointment on time. If you arrive more than 5 minutes early, please wait in your vehicle. This will ensure there is only 1 client in the clinic at a time and that there is enough time to disinfect the area between clients before each individual appointment.
HANDWASHING AND DISINFECTING
All clients will be asked to wash hands and use hand sanitizer upon appointment arrival.
Please attend your appointment alone. Accompanying guests are not permitted at this time.
1. How will you ensure all workers know how and are able to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19?
· Daily Screening for staff and clients
· Medical clinic is based on appointments only (no walk-in allowed)
· Signage in place at entrance to remind staff of the health and safety protocol
· Hand-washing sinks equipped with water, soap, and paper towel
· Hand sanitizing gel contains at least 70% alcohol
· Hand sanitizer is available at reception area and in each treatment room
· Physical distancing control
2. How will you screen for COVID-19?
· Digital form is filled out prior to appointment and upon arrival
· Temperature check upon arrival
· Staff completing the COVID-19 self assessment tool prior to their shift
· Check Ontario government website to for the latest updates regarding COVID-19 signs and symptoms
3. How will you control the risk of transmission in your workplace?
· PPE is worn by the service provider at all times during the appointment
· Hand sanitizer is provided upon arrival
· Client must be wearing a mask in order to enter premisses
· Frequent cleaning and disinfecting surface areas
· Treatment room is disinfected after each appointment
· Physical distancing is practiced
· Medical clinic is newly renovated and has adequate ventilation
· No accompanying guests are allowed
· Client must come with minimal personal belongings
· If a client arrives more than 5 minutes early, they must wait in their vehicle
· Capacity limits are understood and monitored daily
4. What will you do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at your workplace?
· Close down immediately
· Contact Public Health
· Contact all clients during the time frame of possible exposure
· Advise clients to self-isolate and monitor symptoms or obtain a COVID-19 test
· Hire professional cleaning/disinfecting services
· Staff self-isolates and monitors symptoms
5. How will you manage any new risks caused by changes to the way you operate your business?
· Weekly team meetings to stay up to date with any new regulations
· Establish regular check ins with staff to identify any concerns
· Continue to train staff on policy and procedures on COVID-19
· Manage the impact of the changes of staff on their mental health
6. How will you make sure your plan is working?
· Weekly team meetings to discuss health and safety regulations are being followed
· Daily reports of PPE to ensure we’re fully stocked
· Monitor and review ministry of health and other applicable regional guidance to ensure our procedures are up to date
· Responding to all employee and customer concerns and questions to ensure our policies and procedures are understood and actively implemented as required